Kaia Munsterman, Gr. 5, Mrs. Trianoski
Natalie Sandor, Gr. 4, Mrs. Sullivan
Charles McCoy, Gr. 5, Mr. Mattson
Brighter Futures Initiative (BFI) promotes healthy families and youth; school readiness for children; child safety in their families and communities; and successful navigation from childhood to adulthood. The Initiative supports the following:
- Prevent and reduce the incidence of youth violence and other delinquent behavior;
- Prevent and reduce the incidence of youth alcohol and other drug use and abuse;
- Prevent and reduce the incidence of child abuse and neglect;
- Prevent and reduce the incidence of non-marital pregnancy and increase the use of abstinence to prevent non-marital pregnancy; and
- Increase adolescent self-sufficiency by encouraging high school graduation, vocational preparedness, improved social and other interpersonal skills and responsible decision-making.
Marin Peterson, Gr. 5, Mrs. Trianoski-1st Place
Shea Callaghan, Gr. 5, Mr. Mattson- 2nd Place
Ethan Welch, Gr. 5, Mr. Mattson-3rd Place
Kaelyn Heintz, 4th Gr., Mrs. Willie
Nathan Olson, 2nd Gr., Mrs. Ferg
Dominick Spiering, Kdgn., Mrs. Roffers
Monday, April 21, 2014-school is in session
Thursday, June 12, 2014-school is in session
Friday, June 13, 2014-school is in session until 12:00 p.m. (after lunch) dismissal time
Thanks for your cooperation!
Brooklyn Krull-1st place: Mrs. Willie's 4th gr.
Keegan Tribbey-2nd place: Mr. Mattson's 5th gr.
Dylan Fredrick-3rd place: Mr. Mattson's 5th gr.
Great job everyone!